90% of E-Wallpaper for FOM Open Day


This is my almost complete e-wallpaper. It has slightly different with my initial idea of putting the mascot and date on the space of the lady's hand. I thought of how to fulfill the much spaces at the middle, so then I decided used the photos with frames to fulfill it and also can symbolize the progress of education in MMU. I will see if there is any changes and idea needed to put in before the submission date. Please feel free to give comment and advices on my work, thanks. Thanks to ah bee and zhen yi on their comments and advices on my work.

Comments

3 Responses to "90% of E-Wallpaper for FOM Open Day"

åh-†ёh² said... Monday, 09 March, 2009

awesome leng zai~

~Ah Bi~ said... Monday, 09 March, 2009

Great work bro..is consider super good for a beginner..u had make it well and continue keep your hard work..all the best to u~^ ^

Chai Yu Loon said... Wednesday, 11 March, 2009

Thanks to all of you man! everyone has done a good work! congratulate to u all! and we together strive to create a good work in the assignment coming soon!

Post a Comment