Unmoveable!

Start from yesterday, I am officially lost my precious "小灰" and also called "little grey" in English which this nickname is given by a cute friend of mine. I mean 'Lost' it as I had sent it to Port Klang to be sending back to Port Kuching which will takes around 4-5 days to be arrive in Kuching by Ship. I miss u, 小灰。 Ever since I lost you, I have been stuck in my room most of the time as the public transport is totally inconvenience & infrequent. Anyway, thanks for bringing me around in west malaysia here. I will see you in Kuching soon, 小灰。。。

Comments

3 Responses to "Unmoveable!"

Anonymous said... Saturday, 19 December, 2009

Den u sud find us to hang out with you ma.. =)

kei ko said... Saturday, 02 January, 2010

loh.. now u in sarawak de.. can use ur 小灰 again

albert said... Monday, 27 August, 2012

you have this car before? I didn't know that

Post a Comment