Bird = Bat?

What's the first thought cross over your mind when you think of a Bird?...yeah don't doubt...is the vertebrate animal I mean where we always see it flying freedom in the blue sky.But all these facts I have started to doubt about it whether the bird had progress into a 'Bat'??, after I saw one incident I called it 'extraordinary' in my life.



Is it bird = bat?



This is what I have seen...At the early morning of my day in my hometown, Kuching, I woke up early that day and I took a basic checkup on my dad's Storm Evolution 4WD's engine oil, coolant, tyre pressure, tyre grips condition and then of course I automatically check on the spare tyre where it is located beneath the tent. I am doing these as I have to begin my trip to Sibu in next two days by driving his 4WD.



So then i bend down to look at the spare tyre whether it still got enough air pressure and in good condition or not................................i see......................



Ngai...................



Ti!!!!!!!!!!!



What is this?!!!! isn't it is a skeleton of a dead bird!!! how come it will hanging on the spare tyre upside down...how could it happen!!!? is it wanna have a 'hang hang' ('jalan-jalan' in Hakka dialect) trip with the car but then fall asleep there and forgot to wake up? or may be it wanna try to imitate Bat's sleeping style and at last realized it can't? What do you think???

Comments

3 Responses to "Bird = Bat?"

åh-†ёh² said... Sunday, 26 July, 2009

really rest in peace~

Chai Yu Loon said... Sunday, 26 July, 2009

yeah, wish it won't hate my dad but hate on the car enoughloh.

Anonymous said... Monday, 02 August, 2010

was there a nest inside the tyre itself? perhaps the bird had died (for whatever reason) inside the tyre, and by the jostling of the vehicle its remains fell through the holes.

Post a Comment