Assignment 3 (Flash)









Hi, this is my simple flash which had done by me mostly on drawing aspect with some storyline.
I drawed out the clouds, mountain, sun and the others in the Flash application itself with the help of drawing tool and colour choices to show a storyline about me or anyone taking abroad on a plane and arrived on my hometown which is Kuching, Sarawak and showing the symbolization of my hometown native's lifestyle with a Iban native with his blow pipe weapon which we called "sumpit" shooting on his hunt (bird). At the end, a car will driving along the road with a ballon attached on its tail after the plane is arrived and finally the ballon will got broken due to the sumpit shooting on it and it will show the text about my name and short warmest greetings. The drawings of mine do not look so good and hope you all don't mind about it. Thanks ya.

Comments

0 Responses to "Assignment 3 (Flash)"

Post a Comment