E-Wallpaper (Assignment 1)

It take lots of time for me to think and think again about what kind of idea and theme for my wallpaper which going to submit in 2 weeks time. quite soon ya actually. Last few days when i took out my financial planning book (mandarin version)to continue at where i stopped reading previously. It is a book which given from my mum for me to gain more financial planning's knowledge. As i continued read through some pages again to recall my memory about what i read, i read and notice a good and inspirational phrase which i believe it is suitable for my theme with the inspirational phrase which stated in mandarin "每一件成功的事都是从第一步踏出去开始的" which means "Every successful person, things, events are start from the First step you take". So i want to take this phrase as my theme by modify it some of its contents and plan to put teenagers' steps or legs as the picture on my wallpaper to symbolize they are at the borderline in making important decision which will decide how their future be and then if they take the first step by stepping into MMU to seek for their tertiary education, it will make a difference by becoming a highly competitive graduate equipped with soft and technical skills. For this 'highly competitive graduate' part, i will use the pictures of young professional people with their specific professional careers such as accountant, manager, financial planner... who are wearing smart and formal wear to symbolize their successes. these are some of my ideas in from my mind at the moment, haven't figure out the background colour and whether i should put mmu building picture in it and how to put in it to make it balance and not messy and of course need to look attractive at the same time. hehe. still thinking about it....have to watch the lesson clips and practise the photoshop consistently which is quite challenging to me. jia you to me and to everyone!

Comments

1 Response to "E-Wallpaper (Assignment 1)"

Unknown said... Thursday, 26 February, 2009

Ok, roughly get an idea of what you intend to do. Check out some interesting brushes at http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/50-free-photoshop-brushes-you-should-bookmark/

I hope you can quickly get started by doing it using Photoshop. Print screen and save as gif or jpeg as you do your making.

All the best.

What is your contribution for the Final Assignment? Please make a Project Charter for your Assignment 1 based on the idea that you have.

Post a Comment